Children’s Ministry Director
Lord’s Grace Christian Church of Mountain View, CA is seeking a Children’s Ministry Director. As a Christ-centered church, serving primarily the Chinese Bay Area community, LGCC embraces a multi-generational congregation with a heart for our community. We are located in the heart of Silicon Valley. This leadership position is responsible for developing, coordinating and overseeing all aspects of Children’s ministry from nursery through sixth grade.
- Provide dynamic leadership, create and cast vision/goals, and oversee all operations of children related programs including nursery, Sunday school, Children’s worship, Saturday kid’s program and church-wide children’s events.
- Cultivate, recruit and develop leaders and volunteers in order to maintain an effective ministry team.
- Produce an annual budget of the Children’s ministry.
- Work in partnership with LGCC pastoral team and ministry leaders to effectively accomplish the larger mission the Lord has laid out for LGCC.
- Demonstrate the character traits of Jesus Christ and live a lifestyle consistent with that of a mature believer seeking to grow in their relationship with our Lord and Savior.
- An advanced degree from a seminary or other educational institution.
- 3+ years of experience in church children’s ministry including leadership responsibility.
- Love children and possess an enthusiastic attitude and calling to work with children and their parents.
- A team builder with good people skills.
- Fluency in English language with good communication skills and some familiarity with Chinese culture preferred.
Accountability: The Children’s Ministry Director reports to the Senior Pastor.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualification.
To learn more about Lord’s Grace Christian Church, please visit our website www.lordsgrace.org 
Alan Hui (Chairperson of Children’s Ministry Search Committee)
Lord’s Grace Christian Church
1101 San Antonio Rd.
Mountain View, CA 94043
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org