- 9:30am - English ( Sanctuary )
- 9:30am - Mandarin (Building 2 Room 2)
- 9:30am - Children (Building 3, Room 503)
- 11:00am - Cantonese ( Sanctuary )
Note: Nursery service provided.
1. The Old and New Testament, inerrant as originally given, were verbally inspired by God; they are the only and complete revelation of His will for the salvation of people. They constitute the divine and sovereign rule of Christian faith and practice.
2. There is one God, the Creator of all things, infinitely perfect, eternally existing in three persons of one substance, power, and glory: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the Second Person of the Trinity, is true God and true man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He died upon the cross, the just for the unjust, as a substitutionary sacrifice. He rose from the dead according to the Scriptures, and is now at the right hand of the Majesty on high as our great High Priest. He will come again to establish His kingdom of righteousness and peace.
4. The Holy Spirit is the Third Person of the Trinity. His ministry is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and during this age to convict man of sin, regenerate the repentant sinner, to indwell, guide, instruct, sanctify and empower the believer.
5. Man was originally created in the image and likeness of God; he fell through disobedience, incurring thereby both physical and spiritual death. Man is born with a sinful nature and is separated from the life of God. He can be saved only through the atoning work of the Lord Jesus Christ. Those who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood, born again through the Holy Spirit and become children of God.
6. It is the will of God that each believer be filled with the Holy Spirit and be sanctified, separated from sin and the world and fully dedicated to the will of God, thereby receiving power for holy living and effective service.
7. The Church consists of all those who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, are redeemed through His blood, and are born again of the Holy Spirit. Christ is the Head of the Body, the Church, which has been commissioned by Him to go into all the world as a witness, preaching the Gospel to all nations. All believers should belong to a local church. The local church is a body of believers in Christ who are joined together for the worship of God, for edification through the Word of God, for prayer, fellowship, the proclamation of the gospel, and observance of the ordinances of Baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
8. The Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ is imminent, and will be personal and visible. This is the believer’s blessed hope and incentive to holy living and faithful service.
9. There shall be a bodily resurrection of the believers and of the nonbelievers: for the former, a resurrection unto life; for the latter, a resurrection unto judgment.